Thursday, August 4, 2016

Mysteries

In all honesty, this is the first day, I am able to say that I am glad to be moving, to Maine. It simply feels right inside. Like the whole thing shifted and little pieces of struggle have fallen away.

Someone told me today, "Embrace your new life." I accepted it with an open heart. I am aware that the struggle will continue, however my heart is more toward the Northeast. I am ready to move.
What exactly happened I cannot say. Why the shift occurred is a mystery to me, but inside I feel lighter about the decision. And it is a welcomed change.

Immediately, I am centered in the being present with my time here. I am aware of the need to release some folks. Let them find their way, more on their own, if you will. This is all of our journey's. To find our way, our solace, our own hope.

I hope, of course, for a sense, of well being, though it cannot be forced. Well-being is fought for internally, as it is sometimes, also, externally. Letting ourselves have spaces of respite, away from the noise of the world that wants to dictate our thoughts, demanding agreement and sameness.

Impossible, I say. We are not meant to agree. But, to allow. That is another story. We must allow the changes to come, and trust that the changes will carry their own goodness forward.

See you, on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment